header

 

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Current whereabouts and whatabouts

So, I never made it as far north as balmy Nova Scotia. It was a really good opportunity, doing what I was passionate about. But unfortunately given my personal situations, it turned out to be undoable. Needless to I took a job in Annapolis, MD. It's great and I'm totally loving it. I be working for an up-and-coming game studio called Blue Omega. I don't know how much liberty I have to describe the project I'm animating on, but I'll tell you this: it looks really good. It's keeping me nice and busy, though I haven't had much opportunity to create personal artwork. So, for anyone who checks this blog occasionally, continue to do so, though probably on a lesser scale.

And on another note, my wife and I are expecting baby boy numero tres. How crazy is that?

Labels:

2 Comments :

Blogger Samuel Ellis said...

congrats man.

November 22, 2007 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger duncan said...

Yes, congratulations indeed.

November 25, 2007 at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home